Thursday, December 19, 2013

6 Days of Beauty!


The old expression "Fake it until you make it" comes to mind when I think of facial illuminator.  The right illuminator can:  give you the look of glowing healthy youthful skin, highlight your features and even camouflage your imperfections. 

The trick is picking a moisturizing, realistic illuminator.  I like Josie Maran's Argan Illuminator   because not only is the color natural but it is also infused with argon oil.  It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and hydrated (which is essential to healthy skin) and leaves skin with a long lasting subtle glow.  I am also fond of Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! liquid to powder precision stick.
 Josie Maran - Argan Illuminizer
For an overall glow, I mix one 1/2 of a pump of Josie Maran's Argan Illuminator, avocado oil and my Smashbox foundation and blend well.  The result is subtle all over natural looking illumination.  I use Whatt's Up! under eye brows, on top of brows and to frame my upper lip.  The secret with both of these applications is BLEND, BLEND, BLEND! 

Illuminator also works well for body applications such as: your decollage and collar bone. I have even used it on my hands diluted with moisturizer. So why not be a bit more illuminating from head to toe? 


No comments:

Post a Comment